As if I didn't have enough projects going we decided to replace a few of our Bomar 2020 hatches that had cracks by the latches. Don't ask me how they got cracked it how we bought the boat. Anyway, Kathy ordered some 1/4"x 2' x 4' Acrylic sheets online and I cut out some new acrylic with a laminate trimmer (router with special bit) using the old acrylic for a template. It was very simple to make the new parts. The hard part of the project is cleaning out the old frames. Kathy did an excellent job prepping the frames and I enjoyed the fun of caulking them back in place with some special sealant by GE called Silicon Ultra glaze which was also ordered online. The look great!